Angelo State Drumming Sessions Offered
Angelo State University’s music program will offer a series of drumming workout and technique sessions called Chop Busters, beginning Wednesday, Jan. 27, in the Carr Education-Fine Arts (EFA) Building, 2602 Dena Drive.
The sessions will run from 7 to 8 p.m. in Room 288 of the EFA Building and will be led by Trent Shuey, ASU’s director of percussion studies and assistant director of bands. The free sessions are open to all ages and all skill levels. Participants need only bring drumsticks.
Session dates and descriptions include:
- 27: 8s, Bucks, Doubles, Triplet Rolls
- 3: Recap, Flams, Grids
- 24: Recap, Lifetime Warmup
- March 2: TBD (Lone Star Conference Tournament)
- March 9: Recap, Lifetime Warmup
- March 23: Recap, Hybrid Rudiments
- March 30: ASU Marching Ram Band Audition Clinic
- April 6: ASU Marching Ram Band Audition Clinic
- April 20: ASU Marching Ram Band Audition Clinic
For more information, contact Shuey at 325-486-6036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.