2 Teens Dead After Drinking Gasoline-Mountain Dew Cocktail
Two teenagers in Greenbrier, Tenn., have died after drinking a fatal mixture of Mountain Dew laced with racing fuel.
One boy, 16-year-old Logan Stephenson, died last Thursday, while the other boy, whose age in unclear, passed away Monday after he had slipped into a coma.
Logan and his friend downed the concoction last Wednesday. According to police, the next day witness, "noticed the color of his skin had changed and he started having a seizure. His hands started drawing up."
Two other teenage boys have since come forward to say they also drank the Mountain Dew and gasoline. It's unclear if they are sick.
A GoFundMe page has been set up in Logan's honor, with the proceeds set to go to educate kids at the local high school about the dangers of drugs alcohol.