LEANDER, Texas (AP) — Investigators blame a space heater for a Central Texas mobile home fire that killed a 7-month-old boy and left five relatives hurt.

The Williamson County Sheriff's Office says Ian Justus died in the blaze in Leander (lee-AN'-der).

Officials say the boy's parents and his 2-year-old brother were taken to Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio following the fire early Monday. An older child and another adult relative were treated and released from Cedar Park Medical Center.

Sheriff's spokesman Fred Thomas says some of the adults were hurt trying to rescue the baby.

Details weren't immediately available on conditions of the injured. A message left with Brooke Army Medical Center wasn't immediately returned Tuesday.

Leander is 20 miles northwest of Austin.